Use SEO Copywriting to Increase Organic Traffic
Unlock the Power of Search Engine Rankings for Your Business
In the past, you could just stuff keywords on a page and rank high. That’s not the case anymore.
And that’s the great news! Why’s that?
People now have to work harder to create useful and valuable content. Your competitors can’t cheat their way to the #1 ranking on Google anymore.
But it’s not just about creating content.
With Google always changing the rules, one rule that never changes is this:
Make it easy for people to find useful content.
Here’s how I would create powerful SEO content that propels your website up search engine rankings:
- Research the best keywords for your business — not too competitive but still generates traffic.
- Use the best keywords in your title tags and meta descriptions on your web pages.
- Write your content using these keywords — without keyword stuffing.
- Write the About, Service, Product or Niche pages around your target keywords.
- Create the State and City pages to help you rank on local searches (if you are a local business).
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you not satisfied with how your website currently ranks?
- Are you completely lost with how to optimize your content for SEO?
- Have you been getting negative feedback from people who visit your website, such as your content being difficult to find or navigate?
If so, I can help.
Let’s be clear, however. I only do on-site and on-page SEO. Off-site SEO like backlinking is not part of what I do here, so if you are looking for someone to handle off-site SEO, please look elsewhere. Same goes for black hat SEO.
Otherwise, let’s start with a free consultation and we can go from there.
Ready to request a quote? Let's work together!
Just shoot me an email to start discussing your project.