Grow Your Client Base With Copy that Builds Trust
Legal Copywriter: Helping You Retain and Expand Your Client Base
Need help with selling legal services for personal injuries, property damage and auto accidents?
Trying to convince people they need life insurance?
You’ve come to the right person.
Here are eight questions to help you critique your sales copy in its current form:
Insurance Copywriter: Marketing Your Legal and Insurance Services
Your customers want the best value of any insurance or legal products to meet their needs along with excellent customer service. These go a long way towards giving them what they really want: peace of mind.
As a B2B copywriter, I will showcase your unique selling point — what makes you different from other companies by focusing on your unique services and approach to set you apart from the competition.
Here are some questions to ponder:
- Is your content written in a way that achieves your marketing goals?
- Where does each piece of content fit into your sales funnel?
- Are you advertising locally?
- Is your website optimized for local SEO?
- Are you writing an attention-grabbing headline?
- Are you offering readers a chance to protect themselves and their families from financial ruin?
- How are you standing out from your local competitors
- Have you backed up your claims with proof such as case studies?
If you see room for improvement, I will help you:
Become someone people can really count on during hard times.
To get started, all you need to do is contact me. Then we’ll talk!
Ready to request a quote? Let's work together!
Just shoot me an email to start discussing your project.
Relevant Work Samples
Additional samples are available upon request. However, due to NDAs and client confidentiality, some samples cannot be provided.