Create a Superior Content Marketing Campaign
Turn Prospects Into Customers With Content That Builds Trust
With a professional content writer, your content marketing campaign can include:
- How-to articles
- FAQ pages
- Case studies
- Blog posts
- Press releases
- Email campaigns
Even when people aren’t ready to buy from you or pay for your services, you can still provide value through “educational marketing”.
Educational marketing is giving your prospects information they value.
For more information about SEO, see what exactly I do to boost your rankings.
Your content marketing campaign needs to give value and useful information without going heavy on the sales pitch. As a rule of thumb discovered by trial and error, if 80% of your content provides value, then you can get away with using 20% of your content as sales pitches.
You want to:
- Establish trust with your target prospects
- Become a credible and empathic voice in your market
- Capture and nurture your leads
The more trust, credibility and authority you build through educational content marketing, the more people will want to follow you, engage with you and buy from you.
But the problem is…
Writing Content Takes a Lot of Time. Time You Don’t Have.
That’s a lot of work and you don’t have a whole lot of time to do it.
So what can you do?
Simple. Outsource your content marketing to a professional content writer who knows how to:
- Boost your search engine rankings
- Refine your marketing strategy for maximum impact
- Most importantly, knows a lot about your industry.
You already understand the value of content marketing and what it would bring to your business.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you really need more content, but don’t have the time to write it?
2. Do you even know what kind of content you need?
3. Do you have an editorial calendar to schedule your content and keep your prospects engaged?
If you answered no to any one of these questions, let’s talk!
Ready to request a quote? Let's work together!
Just shoot me an email to start discussing your project.