Meet Nabeel Keblawi
Hi! I’m Nabeel Keblawi, a professional B2B technology copywriter who helps companies like yours grow and scale their businesses through the power of the written word. Being a former software developer, I have a strong technical background in a number of industries. My niche areas of expertise include software products, SaaS, blockchain technology, Internet of Things, cloud computing, clean energy and climate.
Within these areas, I give you better value by cutting down on research time, delivering smarter, tightly customized and more persuasive copy — giving you the biggest bang for your buck. Guaranteed.
Here’s how I develop powerful marketing copy:
- I research your business, industry and target market.
- I delve into your ideal customer’s mind, biggest problems and pain points.
- I dig up the best keyword gems to improve your SEO.
- I tailor powerful sales narratives to your specific audience.
- I use powerful words to turbocharge your sales and conversions.
Most importantly, I make sure the copy I write is perfectly aligned with your business goals.
Am I the Right Copywriter For Your Business?
When you are selling complex products and services, it is best to have a copywriter who is also an expert in your field.
From my experience with both large and small companies, I have years of experience in several niches:
Even if you happen to be in one of those niches, I’ll give you five more reasons to hire me as your copywriter:
1. I understand how your industry works.
2. I know how your target customer thinks.
3. I know how to explain how your product works.
4. I know how to sell the benefits of your product.
5. I know what drives your customers to exchange their hard-earned cash for your product or service.
That’s why I call myself a technical copywriter.
But if you are in a niche or industry I don’t understand, I will be honest and tell you so. I’ll even offer to help you find a copywriter who would probably be a better fit for you. I feel strongly about understanding your business — inside and out — before writing a single word of your marketing copy.
Ready to grow your business? Let's work together!
Go to our Services lineup, choose one that fits your needs, and we'll have you fill out a very brief intake form. Then we'll take it from there!